What is an Inner Circle?
Ask yourself the following:
- Have you ever wished you had someone to bounce ideas off of?
- Do you wish you were able to work less hours more effectively?
- Do you wish that you could take some time off and yet don’t feel you can be away from the business?
- Do you wish you could wear a few less hats at your company?
- Would you like to make better hires and retain your good people?
Then a peer group forum where business owners and Leaders can make better, faster, more confident decisions. A facilitated, proprietary process helping our members work on their business rather than in their business might be right for you?
At Inner Circle our ‘circles’ are comprised of monthly meetings of 10-12 business owners or Leaders. A facilitator-led meeting where members are challenged and everyone clarifies their business and personal goals, and discovers what it will take to achieve them. The facilitator is also available as a coach/mentor when the business leader needs them outside of the meetings.
The Inner Circle group dynamics provides members breakthrough ideas and allows them to discuss their toughest business problems. “I have had a burning sales and personnel issue that I had not been able to address. In my first meeting I had the answer I was looking for and two or three different approaches to solve the problem!”
OUR WHY – to help every business reach their full potential to be as successful as its owners want it to be.